In this workshop we weave together cutting edge tools and exercises from Somatic Experiencing® and Somatic Perinatal Psychology. In this seminar you will optimize individual and group health, deepen communication skills, experience empowered vulnerability, and increase competency and productivity. Geared towards groups and collectives of all kinds, including those working in health care, social justice, and spiritual communities. Utilizing somatic facilitation skills to empower leaders and strengthen teams in communities, organizations and companies.
"Chanti's training provided us with a number of tools and ideas that have helped to deepen our collective practice and build a stronger community."
- Ben Blackshear, SolidarityNYC Member, Astoria, New York
Come learn and practice:
- principles of healthy group dynamics, including self care, safety and mutual support and cooperation
- tools for grounding, orienting and settling, as individuals and in a group
- understand autonomic nervous system physiology
- ways to optimize productivity, rest and play
- identify internal and external resources for individuals and the group
- exercises for moving through challenge or conflict
- build awareness of the five phases of an experience or task
- tools to reduce overwhelm and increase competency
- reflective writing practices to support whole group communication and listening