In this four part series we will explore bonding and attachment, from the perspective of Somatic Perinatal Psychology, developmental movement, Somatic Experiencing® and Body Mind Centering. This workshop is perfect for doulas, midwives, lactation specialists, psychotherapists, bodyworkers, physical therapists, and any professional who works with babies and families.
In this workshop you will:
- identify attachment styles and behaviors in newborns
- teach prenatal parenting and bonding
- experience embryologic and developmental processes
- support the newborn in the breast crawl and first feeding
- address bonding issues
- practice your own self-regulation and self-care