This workshop is an opportunity to explore early imprints around conception, birth and postpartum time with a small group and skilled support and presence. When you are given the space to explore early imprinting, in connection to a present day intention, you are able to understand and integrate how your nervous system developed and how this affects you today. A Birthing Yourself Womb Surround includes experiential work as well as cognitive learning based on the latest research in neurophysiology and bonding and attachment. Co-facilitated with Kristin Sipley.
Begins Saturday morning, September 24 at 8:45am, and runs Sunday and Monday daily 8:45am through the evenings, and Tuesday at 8:45am - approximately 3pm.
"What did I get from the womb surround? Everything."
- Barri Malek, Midwife, Brooklyn, NY
How to Apply
- Fill out the intake application form and email it to email@example.com
- Make your payment as outlined below
Early Bird Rate, Register by August 15: Payment Options
- Pay by check: $750, mail a check to Chanti Smith at 16955 Kiwi Road, Grass Valley 95949
- Pay by credit card: $770 (includes $20 credit card processing fee), click Register below
After August 15: Payment Options
- Pay by check: $795, mail a check to Chanti Smith at 16955 Kiwi Road, Grass Valley 95949
- Pay by credit card: $815 (includes $20 credit card processing fee): click Register below
There is a minimum non-refundable registration fee of $200. Full payment is due September 1. If you cancel before September 1, you will be refunded, minus $200. If you cancel after September 1, you are responsible for full payment.